Thursday, April 19, 2012

Gym in Vence

I lived in Tourrettes sur Loup and used a gym in Vence for many years. I want to visit again for a week or so and use a gym while I%26#39;m there but can%26#39;t recall the name or contact details of the gym in the office block right next door to the l%26#39;Eclerc supermarket on AVENUE EMILE HUGUES. Does anyone know if it%26#39;s still there.




|||



If you are after Fitness Avance I *think* it is still there and we think the number is:





04 93 58 58 77





My hubby grew-up as an ex-pat in Tourrettes-sur-Loup as well! Hope you have a nice visit and that those contacts are correct, too.




|||



Thanks very much for that, I%26#39;ll get onto them - I%26#39;m almost certain Fitness Avance was the place.





Now to get time to go back!!





Cheers again




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, October 07, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment