Friday, March 23, 2012

Hotel Shampoo from Ibis-12 Rue Louis Blanc, Paris

My husband and I stayed at Ibis Hotel in Paris and also other cities during our North America, Europe and Asia tour.



The Shampoo from the IBIS in Paris is the best until now I am looking for other shampoo that gives my hair a lift. We enjoyed the stay in Paris.



But the shampoo is special for me. If the IBIS in Paris ( Asian Ibis shampoo is not good) management able to help me, by telling me the name of the supplier or what shampoo is in the market that is equivalent to that shampoo.



Thank you so much!



Lian from Melbourne Australia




|||



It may have just been the water and not the shampoo!





I take my own shampoo to Paris, but my hair has more body and is fluffier in Paris than with the same shampoo at home.




|||



yes, I have heard that water does make the difference to your hair. But in this case was the shampoo because I washed my hair with 2 small bottles that I had, at different countries (Europe, Asia, Australia) during that trip. I noticed that always made my hair shine and easy to manage. But my own shampoo has become not so good anymore.





So it%26#39;s definitely the shampoo that is great.




|||



Have you checked the label for any clues? The name of the supplier is usually on the bottle, somewhere in the small print.





This is a supplier: www.groupegm.com - but they don%26#39;t mention Ibis as their client (but they supply Novotel/Mercure, which are other hotel chains of the Accor group). Why don%26#39;t you contact the hotel?



It is most likely a custom made product that%26#39;s not sold in shops, though. I think it is simpler to buy a few brands of shampoo locally, and see which one you like best.




|||



Why don%26#39;t you just phone them up at whichever Paris Ibis, or e-mail them, then, and ask THEM??




|||



Dear Forum members, thank you so much for your kind help to pursue this information. You are right, there is small print of the supplier. So I have found the website of the company.





By the way, I have gone through about 7 brands of shampoo or even more since my trip in July 2007, I have lost counts anyway. As soon as the shampoo made my hair not as nice, I just use it for washing my silk or delicate clothes. So it%26#39;s not a waste.



In my laundry, there are collection of nearly full shampoo bottles, waiting to be used for other purposes.




|||



Can u tell me the name of the shampoo please i have stayed in the Coventry ibis and felt the shampoo was great





Thanks





Kam from Coventry, England




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 pm, October 05, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment