Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Please review my itinery for Disneyland

Hi everyone,



I got a lot of information about disneyland by this forum. Thanks to everyone. According to posts in my last thread %26quot;Best use of one day%26quot;, I finally managed to create the itinery for Disneyland. Please review it and advice me with your suggestions. Thanks.





24-08-2008: Sunday





Take Mobilis Pass for Zones 1-5 (12.50 euros).



------------------



07:30: Depart from Hotel (Place De La Concorde).





08:40: Arrive at Marne la Vallée Chessy. Go to Park.





09:00: Enter in Disneyland main park. Go towards discoveryland.





Take the fast passes for Buzz the light year %26amp; space mountain. Complete these two rides (2 hours).





11:00: Take fastpass for Star tours. Go to Frontierland, take fastpass for Big Thunder Mountain. Complete the two rides (2.5 hours).





13:30:` Go to Phantom Manor. Expected waiting time: 30mins.





14:00: Go to Adventureland. Take fastpass for Indiana Jones. Expected ride time: 16:00.





14:30: Take train sightseeing for entire park and do Rock %26#39;n%26#39; Rolloer Coaster ride in Walt Disney.





16:00: Do Indiana Jones ride.





16:45: Queue for Pirates of the Caribbean. Expected %26#39;exit%26#39; time: 18:00.





18:00: Go to Fantasyland. Do peter pan. Expected %26#39;exit%26#39; time: 19:00.





19:00: Go to Bandstand near central plaza for parade (starts 19:10).





20:00: Depart from Disneyland to hotel.





21:00: Arrive hotel.





Am I missing some important ride? It looks achieveable or not please suggest.




|||



Hi visitor



It looks fine, it seems to me that You will have some spare time aswell, but what about eating ?



I tought the park was open to 10 pm but maybe its only for the disneyhotelresorts guest. But maybe I would have done big thunder mountain and indiana Jones they are closer to eigh other than star tours



But I think You will be fine.



Have a great day with lots of fun



Dont forget that.



Mutter




|||



Wow, you are super organized, many a tad too organized,, relax a bit.. LOL





With no schedule, in the middle of July( high seasons big crowds) , and arriving around 10 am,, my 12 yr old and I managed to do these rides( not in order as I forget exactly)





Indiana Jones



Space Mountain



Big Thunder Railway( 2x, with fast passes)



Star Wars



Phantom Manor



SWiss Family Robinson Treehouse



Pirates of Caribbean



Mad Hatters Maze





We then left around 6 pm as we were tired( it had been a hot day).



We could have done more but after Space Mountain we had to take a break from rides as my neck got quite wrenched around on ride, and I got a headache. I hated that ride. I loved Big Thunder Mountain, could have done that ome even more!





I assume you will arrive at Disneyland with your admission pre purchased, otherwise you will waste time in that line. We bought ours at the Disney Store in Paris.




|||



Extra magic hours are only for guests at the 7 selected Disney hotels therefore although you can get into the park before 10am - you will only have access to main street and the central plaza until 10am.





So you plan might be better reading 10am go get fastpasses for either Buzz OR Space Mountain and ride the other ride that you didn%26#39;t get a fastpass for.




|||



Hi All,





Thanks for your review. Ohk, so does actualy rides start only at 10 Am for outsiders not from 9AM ? Could anyone tell me what are the rides which are very wild and I should give them less priority assuming that I get motion sickness in some rides. Please help. Thanks.




|||



Hi space mountain



I love the ride, but its banging your head so my ear was blue a couple of days after.



Its a lots of other rides like for the small kids



I like them with the small world, and the other too in that area is very nice with a train and a boat trip, lots of things to see.



And there might be some shows going on



Lions king , honey I schrunk the aduience, and maybe there is a show in the big cottage in Frontierland.



I love the shows more than the rides.



Mutter




|||



If you get motion sickness then I would say Indiana Jones, Space Mountain and defo Rock n Roller coaster are not for you. All fast rides with twists and turns. Space Mountain rattles your head against the head rests (even though it is improved since the original Space Mountain)




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, October 04, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment