Thursday, March 29, 2012

Provence or Lake Como

Which would you choose if you only had time for one?






|||



Provence




|||



Ditto !!!






|||



Definitely Provence, unless you speak Italian not French. I do feel you get more out of a country if you speak the language. Provence is a big place, mind, how long have you got?




|||



Provence!





Then I started thinking (a novel experience so I carried on).





As the last post says how long do you have as it is a big area.



I would also add when are you thinking of visiting and what are your interests? Will you have a car?





If you only have a day or so then I might change my loyalty and say you are better off in Como.





If its winter and you only have a day or so then Provence rtc.




|||



I would stay in Arles if Provence, and the stay would be the first week of April. Besides Como or Arles, I am visiting the Cinque Terre and Venice, so only three places. But I just can%26#39;t decide because I think they are both beautiful!




|||



I have not been to Provence, but Lake Como is breathtakingly beautiful. Have you considered Lugano Switzerland as an option? If you are taking the train, it is on the way to Venice.




|||



I had the same dilemma almost but was fotunate enough to have plenty of holidays available. So just back from a wonderful week in Provence, having fallen in love with Arles and heading for the Italian Lakes in 4 weeks - Garda not Como though.





Liked Arles so much I think I want to move there.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, October 03, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment