Monday, April 23, 2012

Always Shuttle Paris.

I have just returned froma trip to PAris. I landed at Beuavis and travelled to Disneyland using Always shuttle.





There were 12 of us and had asked for 2 baby seats, we were advised that it would be 2, 7 seater buses that would collect us. This was all confirmed over email and I hadn%26#39;t called them before we left.





On arrival there was only 1 van and 1 baby seat.



The driver phoned the company and another van was sent and arrived about 1 hour later, but still with no baby seat so the baby ended up sitting on his dads knee for a 1 hour journey??





On the return to the airport I phoned a few hours before we the pick up time and confirmedall the details.



The 2 vans turned up spot on time and had the baby seats.



I would use this company again but I would definatley phone them a few hours before any pick up and confirm all the information.




|||



I WOULD ADVISE ALL TRAVELLERS TO AVOID THIS COMPANY!





We were staying at Eurodisney and had booked them to take us to Beavais Airport - which we booked and had a confirmation in April 2008.





On our leaving day I called them to be informed that they were not going to be turning up - they fobbed me off with some story about them no longer being able to operate the route to Beavais. So we were completely let down by this company (left with 2 children and all luggage). Had to organise a taxi that then cost us an extra 70 Euro (Due to last minute).





Since my return I have attempted to contact the company, however they continue to ignore my emails





PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOURSELF IN A POSITION OF NEEDING TO RELY ON THIS COMPANY - THEY ARE COMPLETELY IGNORANT AND WILL LEAVE YOU HIGH AND DRY IF IT SUITS THEM. TOTALLY UNRELIABLE. AVOID AVOID AVOID




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, October 04, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment