Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Apartment in Paris

I am dragging my 2 year old son to Paris so would like to stay in an apartment. Tried centreparis.com but had no reply at all.





Could anyone recommend a decent place within area 2 that can sleep 4 and has a car park space.




|||





If Centreparis is slow replying, you could give them a call. You don%26#39;t say, but if you are looking for budget accommodation, they do offer a nice selection.





Centre Paris



64 rue Greneta



75002 Paris



33-1-45-08-97-67



FAX: 33-1-45-08-97-73



email: info@centreparis.com





I%26#39;m not sure if all the staff speak English, but David does and you could ask for him.





It could be that they don%26#39;t have anything available during the time you%26#39;ve requested and they are slow getting back to you. But, I would not rely on that, I%26#39;d call just to make sure. Weekend emails almost always get replied to on weekdays. So, if you sent off a request on Friday, it is possible they will not reply until today or tomorrow.




|||



try another site : www.vacationinparis.com




|||



I just booked parisperfect.com on the advice of TAers...they respond absolutely promptly! All of their aprts are in the 7th - with Eiffel Tower views and next to the Champs du Mar with lots of kidstuff.




|||



Why do you want to have a car in Paris? It%26#39;s a nightmare to drive in Paris and the public transportation (plus walking) is fabulous. Even if you are going to go somewhere outside of Paris, it would be best to get a car when you need it and return it when you are done.





I don%26#39;t know about taking a vacation somewhere you have to %26quot;drag%26quot; your 2 year old son. I would suggest getting a different attitude or reconsidering this trip.




|||



ECHOING..forget the car!




|||



Ok guys I got the hints!! No cars in Paris!! But I am driving from London to Paris so I need somewhere to leave the thing for 3 days. I hear Paris is nightmare to park and I wonder if you guys have any tips.




|||



I would suggest finding a place on the outskirts of Paris so it will be cheaper. Why don%26#39;t you just take the eurostar?





There have been times when I was glad I was in a car in Paris (bumming a ride from the Bois de Bologne after an open air Moliere play to a major Metro station in order to get back to my apartment)--and I was being driven by a Parisien who knew how to deal with the craziness of driving there--but those time are few and far between.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:21 am, October 07, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment