Monday, April 23, 2012

Montpellier to London



Hi, can anyone tell me if there is a cheaper train ticket that will allow me to travel from Montpeller, stop over night in Paris and then go on to London the following day?



Or do I have to get 2 seperate tickets to make this journey.





Thanks for advice in advance. I leave next week and I don%26#39;t seem to be able to get hold of this information on the net.





River




|||



I assume you%26#39;ve tried the Eurostar site; try this one also: http://www.tgv-europe.com/en/home/





The cheapest tickets (Prems) on SNCF and also the lower priced fares on Eurostar book up early and there will likely be few, if any, lower fares on offer just 1 week ahead. If you are buying standard %26#39;walk-up%26#39; tickets a stop in Paris overnight will not affect the fare, price will be the same...and quite expensive. I%26#39;ve never bought a combined Eurostar / SNCF ticket but have bought the 2 sections separately. Either way I%26#39;d assume 2 separate tickets are issued.




|||



Price for 1 way travel 7 days ahead (14.08.2008) is 254.25 euros on all trains.




|||



I think you%26#39;ve left this slightly late if you ask me.





Perhaps you don%26#39;t deserve to be going on holiday.





But back ontopic.... I%26#39;d say get 1 ticket and the quote above me, 250 euros sounds rightish.... PM that dude , he sounds like he knows what the crack is,.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, October 06, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment