Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Night train Nice (NCE) to St Raphael and then Port Grimaud?

Hi, I will be flying from Geneva to Nice airport (NCE) via easyjet, this monday 18/8, and I wanted to know if there is a train around 20.00 that I can take to go to St. Raphael.





I found a timetable at the following link of the airport website but it%26#39;s in french and I can%26#39;t seem to understand





pdf schedule : …aeroport.fr/acces_stationnement/trains/hora…





Question 2, are there trains or buses around 21.00, to take me from st. raphael to port grimaud?





Thank you so much!




|||



Hi there,



Bit confused here



What time your flight gets into Nice ?



There seem to be two Easyjet flights from Geneva. One arrives at 17.00 and the later one at 21.25




|||



thank you so much for the reply -- you are right the flight arrives 21.25. if there are no trains or buses after that time I will have to travel the previous day so my morning flight arrives to geneva around 11 AM (im flying from Athens to Geneva first, and then from Geneva to Nice)





thanks again




|||



Last train to St Raphael appears to be at 21.07 - too early for you I%26#39;m afraid: reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en…





Bus times from St Raphael to Port Grimaud are available here: http://www.sodetrav.fr/




|||



indeed, If I fly with easyjet from Geneva to Nice, it%26#39;s too late :(





I was trying to find out if there is a train from Geneva to St Raphael, so I could avoid easyjet.





I will be in geneva on the 18th, flight arrives 19.10.





on raileurope.co.uk I couldn%26#39;t find a train after 13.44





any way to see other trains taht will be travelling over the night, in order to change the schedule?





thanks for your help, really appreciated.




|||



There are no sensible overnight trains, only connections which give you an overnight in Lyon. The last train without such an overnight is at 16.58. reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en…





Nothing wrong with easyjet - very efficient airline with very modern planes - only hassle is the rush for seats on boarding as these are not allocated.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 am, October 07, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment